Friday, May 19, 2017

My Two Day Birthday

This year Sarah set up my birthday to span across two days. The first day with my friends, and the second with my family. The first day started with a group ride to Quaker Steak bike night in Valley View and was finished with a fire in the back yard. I only got pictures of the first event...the second event photographs would have probably come out blurry.

Meet up point at Sheetz in North Ridgeville.
After getting lost in the ghetto, I managed to catch back up at the venue.
The place was packed. There must have been about 1,000 bike. It was awesome.



Of course I would like this Royal Enfield. Believe it or not this bike is new!
After spending a while at Quaker we rode out. Some of us had to work, but I went home to the fire that Sarah had planned.
The second day my parents came over and we immediately headed into the Cleveland suburb of Tremont to go to restaurant I have been wanting to try. The restaurant is called The Bourbon Street Barrel Room and it is an authentic New Orleans Creole experience. I even tried an Alligator Po' Boy!



Check out the cool gas lamps at the table!
A painting down by the restrooms. My festive drink had gotten to me.
Mom and Dad.
Me and Sarah (and Elle).
On the way home we stopped by the Christmas Story House (since it was so close). Unfortunately it was closed, but still good for a photo op.
Alas, we ended up at home and dug in to this lovely ice cream cake. It was the perfect end to my two day birthday.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment