Sunday, February 19, 2017

Elizabeth Josephine Davis

The past few weeks have been a little busy around the Davis household. About a week ago we decided on our daughter's name, Elizabeth Josephine, or Elle for short. Elizabeth was a top contender for us for the majority of our name planning process and Josephine was my grandmother's name on my mother's side. We have also been working on Baby Elle's room, and I think I speak for the both of us when I say we have a love/hate relationship with building furniture!

Here are some pictures of the progress thus far:

The room as it was when we moved in.
Coming along. Still have to change out the curtains.

The small library is always growing!



Of course I have to throw in a nerd one here and there.

The other side of the room. The crib will go on the other side of the door closest to the camera.

There is still a lot of work that needs to be done before Elizabeth gets here, but we will tackle that when the time arises. Until then I will keep you posted on all the baby news!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment