Sunday, February 14, 2021

Christmas 2020

I'd like to start off by saying yes, I know this post is extremely late. I'm going to blame it on Coronavirus. This Christmas was definitely a different one to say the least. It was smaller and more closed off than normal due to the pandemic, but we were able to still see immediate family.

The Homestead

My side of the family on the 24th.

A Covid-friendly visit from Santa.

William and I.

William was super excited about his microphone. I think mostly he just wanted to hit things with it.

Elizabeth with her goofy glasses.

Sarah and Aunt Teresa showing the kids their books.

William and WIlliam in the Evening.

Mom showing us her puzzle.

Dad with his new mug.

William with his new ball.

Elizabeth checking out the new snow on Christmas morning.

Santa ate all his cookies!

Christmas Morning before the "shreddening".

Elizabeth loved her new Barbie House.

William's ambulance book with wheels! His favorite.

William opening up his racetrack tower.

William overly excited about his little truck.

Elizabeth playing with William's racetrack and William sitting in the Barbie yard.

Later that evening Sarah's family came over.

Elizabeth with her new doll.

It was a nice couple of days (even if I did get sick right after). Hopefully next year things will return to normal.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment